Friday, April 3, 2009

Decision Made

I have decided not to compete. There is a Ron Patterson School on in 3 weeks and I will try to get a lesson with that. I had a look and there is a dressage competition in May around the 9th I think so I will look at that one but I don't think there is a prep class and there is no way we would be ready for canter by May. I will keep looking and reassessing. Hubby is going to video us tomorrow so I have a reference. I will get him to tape us every month or so so we can see if there is improvement! I will really try and get photos this weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments: