- I have seen Sam put under a lot of pressure and he doesn't buck, pigroot or rear he only tries to rush on or can go side ways gracefully!
- I finally got to see Sam move under saddle when ridden by someone else
- He isn't as lame as I thought - I think he bungs it on a bit :)
- Found out that Sam can handle being ridden with a whip
- Everything she picked me on she did her self ie: don't cross your inside over the wither - she did,
- I found she jammed Sam up and wouldn't let him go forward
- Not very good at explaining
- Didn't listen to my concerns
- Over worked Sam after asking her not too
I think I will try some float training tomorrow - fun and joys!