Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The day has finally arrived!!!!!!

Today is finally the day! I am flying down to Wagga Wagga to see my bestest friend in the world!!!! We haven't seen each other for closer to 18 months!!!!! This little holiday has been planned for 2.5 months and nothing is going to stop us!!!!!

We are going to talk
to the Junee chocolate factory
talk
to a Cleveland Bay Stud - I really can't wait for that one!
talk
Shopping around Wagga
did I mention we are going to talk!!!!!!!! I am sure we will have sore throats by the end of my stay!

I do have to leave Super Sam behind and I will miss him terribly. I have made up all his feeds for while I am away. I have left money for that farrier, a list of all my contact details. I went out and saw him last night and brushed him and put cream on all his little scrapes, gave him a little dinner and lots of carrots!!!!!! I really don't think he cares that I am going away but thems are the brakes!!!! :)

ARRRGHHHH I just tried to book in on line for my flights and they are saying that I don't exist!!!!! I will have to get to the airport even earlier to fix the problem - I hate flying sometimes and this trip is going to take me 3 different flights!!!!! It will be worth it though!

I may not get to post to much during the week as I don't get home until Sunday so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will take heaps of photos from the Cleveland Bay Stud!!!!!!

No comments: