Tuesday, March 2, 2010
THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER!
Thank you Tucker and Marissa for awarding me with this award!!!!!!! Yep is certainly is doing the rounds but I love it!!!!!! I will be sure to tell Sam that he received an award!!!!!
OK 7 things about me -
1) I went to boarding school from age 12 - 15. New England Girls School and we could keep our horse there. I loved every minute!!!!!! I hated the holidays because I had to leave Strides behind and I missed him like crazy!
2) My nickname from my husband is 'Princess' because sometimes I act like one! Lucky he loves me because I don't know who else would put up with me!
3) I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!! I eat it everyday. Easter time is my favorite time of the year because I love easter egg chocolate. I have already started on easter eggs - I am eating them now while blogging! :o)
4) I love trashy American TV shows - sorry guys but I love Bold and the Beautiful, Gossip Girl, ER. I find them an escape from Reality! I sometimes dream what it would be like to live a life like that - NO PONIES NO WAY!
5) I wish I could write. I dream of writing books and supporting myself that way but it really is only a dream.
6) I really enjoy my job. I am the Assistant Manager for a Horseland store. Sometimes it tiring but I love helping people and hearing about their successes. I love seeing all the new colours and what is going to be in fashion.
7) I wish I was an early morning person. Once I am up and out at the paddock I love it but I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings!!!! I am more of a night person.
OK I would like to forward this onto -
A work In Progress
Life at Star's Rest
From Wingman to Witching Hour
Eventing A Go Go
Inspired Work of Self Indulgence
Desire to Inspire
Confessions of a Struggling Dressage Rider
Of Horses and Men
From Hell to Heaven - Saving Argus
Buckskin and Bay
I could write a little bit about you all but I think if you haven't checked out any of the above blogs you should!!!! They all have something to offer and I enjoy reading them all!!!!!