Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!

OK I can't hold it in any longer! WE HAVE FOUND A NEW HOME!!!!!!!! It still isn't all finalised but we are buying a little 2 bedroom cottage on 5 acres! It is soooooo cute! In its day we think it would have been really something but there is a tenant in it at the moment and they have let it go to rack and ruin. Things can be cleaned and fixed, the main thing is SAM CAN LIVE WITH US!!!!

I have looked at where the arena can go. Still deciding where to build the stables, some fences need to be moved and you know what - I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I don't really have any good pictures for you yet but they will come! Directly across the road is a 100 acre reserve that I can ride in. It is on a quiet road and there are a lot of dirt lane ways around to hack along.

So many ideas and plans I just want to move in now! Hopefully we will be in by early May!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats!!! I'm sure Sam will love it. You will have a wonderful and busy summer ahead.

Anonymous said...

Very cool news! Pictures soon?

SprinklerBandit said...

Wonderful!! I'm excited for you.

Nina said...

Pictures as soon as I can get them!

Diana - Thank you! I am in Australia so a busy winter ahead! :o)

SprinklerBandit - Thanks - your day will come!!!!

A Work In Progress said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures!