Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sam had a headache

The chiropractor came out this morning and Sam was out in his hips, shoulders, very tight through the wither area, poll. The expression on Sam's face while he was being worked on was amazing. He has had a pinched look all week but after a few adjustments you could see Sam's expression finally soften and relax. He has happy to walk out with a bob in his head and it down low, a good stretch.

I am very happy that Sam is a lot more comfortable and happy. I am allowed to ride him this afternoon but only at walk so I plan to take him over to the reserve and we will have a lovely long relaxing walk.

One thing that upset me was how quick it all was. From beginning to end took about 15min. That was from talking about his history - right back to his trip down from Townsville - to me walking him out, a few adjustments and walking him out again. I am not used to treatments being so quick. The cost was certainly not cheap. Sam really does look better and I hope when I ride him I can feel the difference. What can you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it helped him! My chiro, if only doing a tune up, can take as little as 15 minutes, but usually she works for almost an hour. But if it works, then go with it.

Wolfie said...

Hello Nina! Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures with Sam. I am glad that he is feeling better after his adjustment.