Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PHOTO'S!!!!!

Photos as promised!


This is the front of the house
Looking down the left hand side of the house

One of the most important pictures - my tack/feed shed!
This is what I call the 'sacrifice' area. The horses come in here at night and have to come in here during the day for a drink. The shelter will be going on the left.

This little area will be turned into my wash bay/tack up area. It will be concreted, a roof put over the top and steel rails put around. That is the sacrifice area in the background.
Just a photo I took this afternoon of our ride out in the reserve across the road.
This is also in the reserve. When I ride through here I feel like I am riding up in the Australian High Country.

I will have more photos soon for my temporary arena and some more of Sam!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful! It must be so great to have Sam at home.

Anonymous said...

Very exciting - and to have him right there!

A Work In Progress said...

Beautiful! It looks just like the movies. Glad your move has gone smoothly and you're enjoying your new place!