Thursday, February 4, 2010

48 Hours

It has been 48 hours since I dropped Sam off for his holiday and I am missing him like crazy already. I haven't slept properly for the last two nights. I don't know if it is because I am worrying about Sam or something else. I have decided to go and see him tomorrow afternoon. I am sure he is fine but it might help relieve my anxiety.

The weather of course is starting to turn as well. It has been so hot for the last few weeks and know it is starting to really cool down with possible rain! He really will have to be a horse!

I saw the osteopath this afternoon. My pelvis, spine, neck and some ribs were out. It was very painful while having treatment but I am sure in a few days it will feel better. He was pretty tough but if it works it was worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the treatment makes you feel better, and enjoy your visit with Sam.

A Work In Progress said...

Hope you're feeling better and had a nice visit with Sam. I'm sure he'll be happy to see a familiar face on his holiday and it will certainly help relieve your anxiety.