Monday, August 17, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I am only seeing Sam every second day now. He is a little further out and I don't need to feed him so I only go out every second day to say hi and to make sure everything is ok.

I have been seeing Sam everyday for the last 5 months so it was really weird to finish work and head straight home. I was home in daylight for starters!!!!!!! I didn't know what to do with my self so I got to weed the garden.

When I went and out and saw Sam yesterday it was like he had never left. Jayne said he went straight back to his old routine at feed time which was lovely to hear. I think he is really enjoying himself being back with his best mate. It will be really sad to break them up for good in 3 weeks.

I get to see him tomorrow and I bet the day will drag!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: