Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sam had a bath!

I took advantage today of the warm weather we had. We reached 15 degrees with no wind so it was nice and warm in the sun, SAM GOT A BATH! First shampoo since we moved here! I don't think Sam enjoyed it too much but I sure did feel better. Clean boy, clean rugs, knot free tail. Of course it hasn't lasted long. He rolled after I put him back in the paddock but at least his body is clean!

I am really good at getting distracted when I'm at home so I didn't get a chance to ride but I am planning to ride tomorrow afternoon as I am finishing work early. The farrier is coming in the morning which is good, Sam get a pedicure to go with his clean body!!!!!

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

Congratulations, Nina! Check it out: http://www.onlineschools.org/top_horses/